Saturday, May 10, 2008

HOI Don't Rain Please!

The post title would seem familiar to some haha. I wrote because there's a BBQ just now

The reason why was because this morning when I drove home after breakfast with Mum, I heard the weather forecast on the radio, expecting "thunderstorm" in Miri -_-''' That of course made me worried la;

BBQ + rain = disaster -.-

And the sky was cloudy throughout the day

The BBQ was organised by CUTEC, for members only.















charcoal sun-bathing (wad're my slippers doing there o_o)

Actually it was initially planned that a few of us should be the ones doing the barbecuing. But but I'm noob in these things. In the end most of my other friends did it. For me, all I did was fan-ing, fan-ing and more fan-ing haha.






























the chicken were not bad i think

After about 2-3 hours looking and fan-ing I think I know how to start the fire di. I think only la.

Done panggang-ing, done eating, then everyone had their own time lo. There's a game session, but half of the orangs all ran away haha. It's basically having a paper attaached on your back, and everyone is free to write anything on it. In the end most of us also played la.

They said I'm probably the most hated guy because my paper's all filled with craps and trash haha. Wanted to post it here, but after giving it a second thought I decided not to -.-

Some other shots taken















the BBQ place















aiya the lovebirds left di, leaving us to take picture without them















jack yi playing frisbee















they look exactly like 3 kukus stuck on a bridge during a fire haha

And as I'm typing these here, it's raining outside haha. Big thanks to the clouds which prevented the water drops from falling down just a little later =D

That's all for now.

Teh

No comments: