Thursday, May 8, 2008

Emptiness

These few days in campus, look around for a boy

Who walks slowly with head facing down

One hand in his pocket

While another holding his water bottle

That will most probably be me haha

Mood seems to desert me recently

I don't know why

Maybe I lack sleep

Maybe I'm stressed out

Maybe I'm too worried, because I know where I stand in preparation towards going into the exam room to attempt three damned units' of questions

Or

Simply maybe my stubborn-ness has taken its toll..

Emptiness is exactly what I'm feeling right now

I don't know where to get my source of motivation anymore

Something that I used to have

Hmm, another interesting term to use is EMOing haha

To dear friends,

A million sorry if I spilt my EMOness on you guys..

An EMOing Teh

is easily irritable

has his number of words halved

and his "don't like it if I don't like" attitude doubled

Really, don't mind me with my fierce appearance. I'm good =D

Chill la teh, get more rest and sleep.

+ u + u + u + u

Teh

No comments: