Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bad Day

Note that I'm not pointing specifically at anyone with my post

What a F day

F not for any kind of vulgarity

But it's F for Frustating

A Frustating Day

Hmm I guess I kept this to myself for very long time di

Over and over again

My patience got tested

Since day 1,

All our effort

All our headaches,

All the time we spent to come out with a design,

All the troubles we'd gone through calculating all the trash we believed would never be accurate,

All the paperworks,

Has all gone to waste

A blueprint from us was there, but never it was followed

Permission for variation was never sought

"It's too difficult to make", "It's not strong enough"

Not strong enough? Only they know whether they have tested. I don't know

Alright, fine. Come up with a different one then

Came the submission date, and it was rejected for overweighing

Decision was to redesign, and rebuild

During discussion

Whatever I said

Whatever I proposed

They just won't listen

That's not the whole reason

Rejections came without better idea from the opposite direction

I don't know how to explain la,

Put yourself in my shoes just now then you might understand how exactly I felt

Then we decided to have it like that

But before going home, they tried to convince that that won't work

We insisted to have it that way

I guess in desperation they admitted that Final Exam is near, so.. need not for me to continue

What do we have to say?

Upon hearing that, I just walked away from there

I guess they made a good point, Final Exam is near

Busy wor

But I think we deserve to have a bit more respect also

I saw nothing we planned was ever carried out

Not allowing any room for any creativity

Might as well leave everything to them to do lah

I can't be too selfish also, it's not like I've helped them in the construction

I'm very tired with all these already

Just let it pass la don't care le

To come to think of it again, I don't find any reason for me to be so frus also lah haha. But, still sigh.

Those who came to read these, I hope you guys can just keep it to yourself lah. I would appreciate that, greatly.

And no offence to anyone, I mean it from the bottom of my heart

Teh no longer has anyone to complain to, but in the future maybe this bloggie would do

And Teh would wake up tomorrow morning feeling better too!

Teh

2 comments:

+++kenny+++ said...

teh...
Jia you!!!!

tehteh89 said...

O_O belated thanks lo f3