Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy 24th, Sis!

A special post tributed to my elder sister

It's her birthday today!

Honestly hmm

I only remembered when I saw the Friendster reminder message in my inbox LOL

But she's very nice to me actually

With me being a rather not-so-independant type of people, she really took care of me when both parents aren't home;

Making sure my meals are in-tact and also cook for me;

Making sure I had transport to move about (she fetched me a lot from school, tuition and and and going to other places)

I think no brothers, ever, had eaten more chocolate bought by his sister than me haha.

Really, if she goes somewhere, she'll get something for me, as well as everyone under the same roof^^

Hmm chocolates, making sure my tummy is filled; haha I know it sounds silly and childish

The fact is, I treasure it at the bottom of my heart.

So sorry if I've been an ass to you Sis! haha

Enjoy, and Happy 24th Birthday..!
Teh

No comments: