Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Past 7 Days

Now feeling so sien -.-

I'd just finished watching TV de. The first Formula One race of the 2008 season!

I think I'm a huge fan of this very fast sport, don't know since when la haha. What made me get more into this is the way Kimi Raikkonen became the champion last year.

It was just amazing; down by 20-30+ points (cant remember how many exactly) at one stage, he clawed his way up slowly, eventually winning it by 1 point. Definitely there are positives that people can learn from him =D

But watching today's race brought me straight down to earth -.-. He qualified 15th, got stuck for quite a while behind a slower car, made a few errors and sadly his car didnt let him finish the race. Sien sien sien!

It's alright Kimi! Today is just not your day.

Okla enough of the boring things haha.

I didnt really look after myself properly for the past few days.

Now I cough like a goat, and my nose flows like a river (hyperbole ahaha)

But yah, I'm not feeling very well, hopefully can get well soon lo

I think it's gonna be a busy week, and everyone will be.

So, good luck everyone!

Teh

1 comment:

singping said...

i still remember someone eating fried stuff although he had sorethroat at ming's cafe!! haha!! can't wait till end of may to meet up with u all again n listen to YT's crappy lectures!! XD