Wednesday, March 5, 2008

累nya

A tiring day today

Had the first class at 10 but woke up earlier
to eat breakfast with mum and sis
because suddenly I felt like eating noodle haha

Partly maybe because of the practical thingy I had today
I tried hard to read the instructions the night before
only to realise
i understood nothing -_-'''

It is understandable for me to feel worried
10% at stake today
didnt do very well during that 3 hours
But it's okay I guess, our first time mah right?

Engineering engineering engineering
doesnt sound easy
the fact is, it's not.

I guess nothing comes easy in life
no matter what you're taking
and you're reading what i am saying
work hard^^

Wanted to go swim with YT de just now
But really no energy le
Good thing also
B'cos it rained and he couldnt go also haha

I don't know if I'm emotionally or physically more drained now
But I'll be fine I'm sure

Stopping here lo.


Teh

2 comments:

auggieyii said...

TEH SC.... u guys NEVER EVER mention swimming when i was in MIRI leeeeee.... but when im away, u guys go to swim together.... HAIZ..... too bad too bad...... I wan MEE KOLOK oso~~~~~~

~Augustine~

tehteh89 said...

because we started after you left :P only went a few times bah. until now i still cant float on the water T_T