Sunday, March 21, 2010

Beach


Just had a 25 minutes conversation wit mum on the phone

Heard some funny stuffs haha

Anyway I went to this Hillary's Boat Harbour

Don't ask me the whereabout I sure don't know haha

Probably somewhere veryyy west

It was rather boring for me

Perhaps as boring as it is for this fish right now



Should have gone to city instead =(

This place's quite big

Offers different thing to do

Like us we went to the underwater world ( not sure about the official title )

There are some other things similar to theme park also

After that my housemate and his friends went to soak themselves up in the water

Not my stuff

A bit phobia towards water

The sea lagi the waves are intimidating

And I can't swim -.-

So you can see why I am scared haha


Only dared to walk along the seashore

Letting the waves slap slap slap my foot

After that basically I did nothing else

Only sat there for like 2 hours


The view I had then was exactly this

But at least the breeze was really nice

Ok gotta start on my lab report edi -.-

Now Saturday is the day I will always look forward to ..

Teh

No comments: