Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just For Updates

Without realizing, another 2 weeks and class will resume.

Just too fast!

Haha just updating what I've been up to recently.

Currently I'm very busy. Busy being a no-lifer^^

First I'll have to clear some wrong perspective because Dhiren came to me on MSN, seemed worried that I wanted to end my life -.-

It's about getting indulged in something so much that nothing else matter haha. For me it's full time gaming lo. Really nothing else to do what. But doesn't really fit me 100% as I still eat enough and sleep enough.

It has its advantage actually. Playing all the time stops you from thinking about things you don't want to think or worry about issue you don't want to worry.

But it's still difficult for people who think a lot like me ahahaha.

If you're talking about alternatives, there is not much to choose from la. I only watch TV on weekends, and I can't possibly go out everyday. Miri very small de lo -.-

And to download movies.. download is a very sensitive word to me T_T LOL .
Virus, trojan, remember?
__________________________________________________

Ohya, forgot to mention that a few weeks ago I've upgraded my P licence to the one wihout P le (what is it called? ) muahahaa.

And hor, when I was going out of the JPJ office I almost bang into another car -.- haha.

Even now without the P flashing on my driving licence I will still drive slowly ^^.



Aite, enjoy the last 2 weeks of holiday. Till next time!


No-lifer Teh

No comments: