Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Beginning of a New Sem


Random pic, at Hawaii Beach in Miri?
Just a quick post here.

Wuwuwu first week of the sem had gone by le!

As the semester commences, the one talking point concerned is our timetable.

In general all I would say is any EFY student would not like the timetable -.-

Really no fun to have classes from 8am to 7pm ugh

__________________________________________________

Hmm

Honestly speaking I'm still not mentally prepared for this new sem haha

Still having the holiday blues

And never really arranged nor readied everything like I always do

Havent even washed my bag LOL

Wake up Teh!

__________________________________________________

New sem's resolution?

To do better lo haha

It's the same everytime

To voice out, and to strut your stuff

Is two different things

Now looking ahead to a few years ahead,

And looking at people around me

Seems like there's sort of motivation

But of course, no-where near as strong as another motivation

Let's hope it'll get better.

Busy days started le, so guys work hard ya!

And and my poor tehteh89.blogspot.com readers are getting less and less haha.

It's not hard to understand why (:

Will try my best to post more interesting stuffs.

Tata goodnight all.
Sighing Teh

No comments: