Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Where Do I Stand?

Bloody bloody bloody bloody connection ugh.

Teh went MIA for about a week

MIA for missing in action

Because his house's streamyx fell sick

Haha nolah just something went wrong with the setting

And I couldn't get the setting right

Hmm after a week

I should ask myself where I am now

In preparation for the final exam

My progress of catching up was, indeed very slow

've got to admit I'm trailing wayyy behind

Just to put it simply but mildly

I'm just horribly lost

Many things I couldn't understand

Understanding a line would take me hours

Many things to memorize

Ugh memorizing is just not my thing

Ask me about my dad's or brother's number, or most people's birthdate

Without reference I can only tell you I can't remember haha

Fuh.. take a deep breath

___________________________________________________

Not many days left

Now it's a little more than a week

Not to the start of the exam

But to the end la haha

When I can feel the relief

And the satisfaction of finally ending those dreadful days of exam stress

Just stay focused for another week!

Another week!

Teh

No comments: