Thursday, June 19, 2008

Post-Examination Period


random picture taken at campus

Exam finished diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii haha. Degree students' exam is coming to an end this week, and I think geology first years are having their last paper today. Actually it ended last wednesday for me but my laziness + my connection prevented me from posting anything.

The last few weeks were probably the stress-est time I'd ever gone through. Pretty much being a no-lifer la haha. Sometimes I sat down with the notes and books non-stop from morning till night, with only meal-times or toilet breaks in between. I even slept with books, to foster a better relationship with them so that information would enter my head easier LOL. Lame I know -.-

But nothing to be proud of actually, because it was mostly doing catch-up work. I found that even working hard for the last two weeks would not be enough. Or less than two weeks la, all those stupid assignments -.- This kind of effort won't work anymore larh, at this level.

And also I know this time whatever I'm getting, I've tried!

Yah, I must say I'm happy that exam is over. To hell with those stresses -_- Now I have approximately another 5 weeks of break. I find it a bit too long for me la. 5 weeks is just enough to let us rot and have our brain rusted if there isn't anything to do.

And friends I'm with throughout the semester are mostly not Mirian, and they are going back to their hometown soon. Not saying that I have no Mirian friend here but those outstation people are the ones I do a lot of things together; lunch, studying and all those things la. So, yah, their absence would be felt a bit.

Aite let's move to the brighter side of life haha. I haven't really decide on what to do during this holiday. Definitely will find time to go out with my long lost buddies. Was being really too busy to find time to find you people. So very sorry guys! Anyone of you coming back or having a break as well and happened to be reading this, meet up bah :)

Regardless of what I'm going to do I will try to enjoy this holiday. You guys should too!

Happy Holiday!

Teh

No comments: