Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tutututu

Already it's the 6th day of CNY, and will be entering the 7th day in a few hours time.

Wish you all a Happy Chinese New Year,

And enjoy the remaining days of flowing, non-stop tit-bits and soft drinks (:

Lets post something, for the sake of posting something!

'Cause it going dead here haha

Not much to say though

But I was kinda particularly satisfied with the New Year Eve dinner wit my family, as well the visitings I did on the 3rd day.

And this morning I set my personal best record of waking up at 11.20 in the morning haha.

Might have been because of the weather, so perfectly suited to sleeping

Making me so attached to my bed

Might also be the accumulated exhaustion of the lack of sleep in the last few days

Ala ala

Other than that nothing much going on

And finally, I say

Finally I'm bored with this freaking long holiday

Too long to not have a commitment

To tell the truth I'm quite looking forward to Uni reopening HAHA

Just to get a life back

Rather than spending my time doing absolutely nothing beneficial

Sounds emo huh?

Maybe that's why it has been 'Emo Night' the last couple of days

(:

Ending here

Teh

No comments: