Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tagged by KangKang

1.What's your ambition?
According to my lecturer TT, life a progressive thingy. How successful you are can be literally shown by a 'progress graph' with progress on the y-axis and time on the x-axis. I always wanted to make my graph steeper. Haha lame lo

2.Who is more important to you?Friends or boy/girlfriend?
I'll say the latter when I finally succeed :)

3.How often do you think of committing suicide?
Never, I'm scared of death too..

4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
Obviously no.

5.How many babies you want?
Make one football team JKJK haha. I don't know

6.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
After the rain of course you will see the rainbow. So yah

7.What is your goal for this year?
Enjoy and appreciate this whole year or rather, next year . I'm serious lo!

8.Do you believe in eternity love?
What is eternity love?

9.What's a prefect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u?(list 10)
O_O prefect? If prefect girlfriend maybe a girlfriend who wears blazer, bring small notepad eveywhere catching people together with me haha. If perfect, then probably the person who makes you wanna live again when you feel like dying :)

10.What are you really afraid of?
Those kind of crushing feeling. Say for example, exactly how those Bayern Munich players felt in the '99 Champions League Final.

11.What are your bad habits?
Not being very conversational

12.Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
Nope

13.State a random fact about yourself.
I am veryy egoistic :)

14.What does flying means to you?
Fly la -.- noob question

15.What do you crave for the most currently?
Donuts!

16. What is your plan for next year?
Be a better person emotionally. Similar to (7), enjoy life a little bit more

17.Describe the person that tagged you in 7 words.
7 words is just not enough! He is nice, helpful, sexy, spacious (his car haha), kind, responsible, cute and one of those few people who are close to me. And he is entering Civil next year, BLLN kangkang haha.

18. What is your favourite food?
Don't know eh

19. What animal do you like?
Zirafah! I forgot how to spell it in English

20.You want to be male/female next time?
-.- I am okay being male for now

Instructions:Remove one question from above and add in your personal question (I never did^^).Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 peoples.List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.

I'll tag: Some people don't like tags so let me be the nice person haha


Teh